18 Seer Platinum
Heat Pump System
Maximum Comfort through Variable Speed Heating/Cooling | 12 Year Compressor Warranty
18 SEER Heat Pump
• Our AccuComfort™ variable speed heat pumps work smarter to maximize home comfort at a lower operating cost.
• A wider operating range allows our AccuComfort™ system to remain operating when competition’s products are cycling on and off.
• Consistent with ½ degree in 1/10th of 1% increments, so you get the comfort you set and the AccuComfort™ technology does the rest.
• An AccuComfort™ system can improve capacity by as much as 20%.
• The lower compressor modulation and fan speeds yield amazingly low sound levels and max out the benefits of AccuClean™ technology giving you the advantage of offering the cleanest system available.
• Built with quality materials, innovative features, durable construction and backed by our independent American Standard Dealers to ensure your heat pump provides you with dependable comfort for years to come.
• Multi-stage heating and cooling, with up to 18 SEER and 10 HSPF ratings, for maximum year-round comfort and superior efficiency
• Two-stage Duration™ compressor makes adjustments to maintain consistent comfort and improve efficiency
• Durabase™ basepan resists cracks, rust, and corrosion
• Heavy duty louvers with appliance grade finish provide years of lasting protection
• Quiet operation
• 12 Year Compressor Warranty
Tam9 Air Handler
• Unique Cabinet Design Designed unlike any other air handler on the market, so less moisture and fewer dust particles are drawn in from its environment. This double‑wall cabinet design also helps prevent energy loss and virtually eliminates condensation.
• Fully Enclosed Insulation A layer of insulation material between its inner and outer walls increases efficiency, while eliminating loose fiberglass insulation that can enter your airstream.
• Epoxy Coated Coil This standard epoxy coated offering is the first of it's kind in the industry and helps prevent odor and undesirable residue on the coil.
• Vortica™ Blower Specially constructed for quiet operation, the Vortica Blower also helps reduce your overall energy use and carbon footprint.
• Electronic Refrigerant Flow and Regulation Refrigerant flow is regulated with an electronic expansion valve for greater system life and maximum reliability.
• Integrated Drain Pan Made from rust resistant polycarbonate, this unique drain pan is gently sloped to eliminate standing water.