GA License #CR109716
20 Seer Platinum
Heat Pump System
Maximum Comfort through Variable Speed Heating/Cooling | 12 Year Compressor Warranty
20 SEER AccuComfort™ Heat Pump
• Our AccuComfort™ variable-speed heat pumps work smarter to maximize home comfort at a lower operating cost.
• A wider operating range allows our AccuComfort™ system to remain operating when competition’s products are cycling on and off.
• Consistent with ½ degree in 1/10th of 1% increments, so you get the comfort you set and the AccuComfort™ technology does the rest.
• An AccuComfort™ system can improve capacity by as much as 20%.
• The lower compressor modulation and fan speeds yield amazingly low sound levels and max out the benefits of AccuClean™ technology giving you the advantage of offering the cleanest system available.
• Built with quality materials, innovative features and durable construction to ensure your multi-stage heating and cooling system provides you with dependable comfort for years to come.
• Multi-stage heating and cooling, with up to 20.00 SEER and 10.00 HSPF ratings, for maximum and highly efficient year-round comfort
• Durabase™ basepan resists cracks, rust, and corrosion
• Quietest operation compared to nearest competitors
• 12 Year Compressor Warranty
Tam9 Air Handler
• Unique Cabinet Design Designed unlike any other air handler on the market, so less moisture and fewer dust particles are drawn in from its environment. This double‑wall cabinet design also helps prevent energy loss and virtually eliminates condensation.
• Fully Enclosed Insulation A layer of insulation material between its inner and outer walls increases efficiency, while eliminating loose fiberglass insulation that can enter your airstream.
• Epoxy Coated Coil This standard epoxy coated offering is the first of it's kind in the industry and helps prevent odor and undesirable residue on the coil.
• Vortica™ Blower Specially constructed for quiet operation, the Vortica Blower also helps reduce your overall energy use and carbon footprint.
• Electronic Refrigerant Flow and Regulation Refrigerant flow is regulated with an electronic expansion valve for greater system life and maximum reliability.
• Integrated Drain Pan Made from rust resistant polycarbonate, this unique drain pan is gently sloped to eliminate standing water.